Friday, May 20, 2011

Princess tot school

Tot School

I fell in love with the preschool packs on 1+1+1=1, especially the princess pack. (I fell in love with the entire site- truth be told) Lovebug is obsessed with princesses! It was so much fun making this set and I couldn't wait to use them with her.
This week we were working on the Letter P, so Princess worked right into it.

P is for Penguin. I love the letter craft ideas from Totally Tots.
Okay- I love everything from totally tots.
 We worked on Love Bug's princess puzzle.
This is her favorite puzzle and she wants to do it several times every day.
Love Bug loves stepping on things. She walks on books on the floor, much to my dismay. She walks on school papers, coloring pages, toys, clothes, you name it.
I was thrilled when I saw this idea from Confessions of a Homeschooler. Floor numbers!
 Permission to step on something. Brilliant!
As expected, Love Bug adores them!
These weren't part of the princess set, I made them by printing extra matching cards and setting my printer to print 75% larger. I also used a few pictures from the knight preschool pack since there weren't enough pictures to make 10 cards from the princess set.

 We played with purple play dough and ate popcorn!
 The princess preschool pack.
 Lovebug really enjoyed the matching game.
 Floor counting cards
 Patterns- she doesn't quite get it yet.
 Lovebug likes to point to the shapes. She can't do the number cards yet.
 She also loved rolling the die and helping put Cheerios on the graph.
 We aren't quite to the "what's different" card, but she did love the story and helping me read it.
I love that the preschool packs have room to grow. There are things that she can do now, and things she'll grow into. Lovebug's older brother Jedi is VERY excited about some of the other preschool packs that I've made. (and honestly, so am I)
Thanks again Carissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment