Tuesday, July 12, 2011

We're not gone...completely

I know I created this blog, started posting like crazy, then disappeared! Things are changing around our household. Love Bug's (and all her sibs for that matter) life is getting shifted around a bit. Grandma and Grandpa are moving in with us this summer. That means changing rooms around like crazy. The biggest  change happens in the playroom, where all the tot school magic happens. Grandparents are moving in to that room and we are relocating to the attic room! It's been a huge project, and although I had big plans to keep up with the tot school this summer, it's just not as regular as I would have liked it to be.  Part of our move has included reorganzing all of our school tools (and some new tools) and I'm excited to get busy using them again. Love Bug can't wait either!

I've also been printing and putting together some great preschool packs in preparation for school starting in September. I am still in awe at all the amazing preschool lessons you can find online.

We have been busy making things fun where we can, and that has included swim lessons, park trips, lots of reading books, playdough, puzzles and other fun things around the house.

Stop back by in September, when the dust settles and the real crazy begins. I'll be posting lots of fun things I'd love share.

No comments:

Post a Comment