Sunday, October 9, 2011

Vehicles Tot school

Tot School
Lovebug is 31.5 months old

I guess we're really into vehicles right now, with planes trains and automobiles abundant in our learning lately.
We used the Transportation pack from Home School creations.

We worked on her number train

Used pom poms on her do-a-dot letter "B"

Put together her three-part cards
(which she did really well with)
And was quite proud of herself!!
 Shadow matching- which I think is becoming way too easy for her, but she loves it anyway.

 As you can see....
 She also did her magnet on the letter "B". I don't think a day goes by when she doesn't do something with magnets.

This week I also made and used this so cute color sorting tool. I saw it here first, and then caught a glimpse of it on a few tot blogs. I just *had* to make one!!!
Love Bug is having a great time using it. I added cars in each color to the box this week, but didn't get a picture of it.

Tots Together!!
(Tots Together is a day each week a few parents of "home preschooled" tots get our kids together to socialize and practice being in a group setting while learning.)

Learning Left and Right
A lot of guessing went on with this activity. It was a bit above their understanding, but you have to start somewhere.




Snack was an oh so cute bus idea with crackers and mini Oreos. Thanks to one of the other mom's for providing :)


Tots together day wasn't packed full of learning activities this week because we took a field trip on the same day. I have a friend who owns a bus company, so we went to have a bus tour!!
Let me just say that Love Bug was in HEAVEN! She watches her brother Jedi get on the bus every day and wants so bad to get on with him. We couldn't go for a ride (insurance reasons) but that didn't bother the tots one bit!




It was such a fun time! Thanks to Barb for indulging us!

1 comment:

  1. I love your school bus field trip! Your girls look like they had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete