Sunday, March 11, 2012

Love Bug's a "reader" :)

A friend of mine told me about an awesome learning program called Preschool Prep last fall. At the time, it wasn't something that we could do, and I put it in the back of my mind hoping to add it to our school curriculum soon. A few months later, she posted a video of her little darling reading all 45 sight words...at 18 months. (I know, right??!!) It was that moment that I decided we needed to hop on the band wagon.
This is the whole DVD set. It includes letters, numbers, letter sounds, sight words, etc.




If you don't want the entire set, you can also get just the sight words, which is what we did, along with the cards






We will also be purchasing the books, digraph and blends DVD's. If I had known about this great program when Love Bug was younger-- and she didn't know her letters and sounds already, I would have bought the whole set. It's a great deal to just get everything.

Here is Love Bug, reading her words.


We are so proud of her and more importantly, Love Bug is VERY proud of herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment